This is a simple body-dusting powder without talc and neurotoxic fragrances that can be found in commercial body powders. Sprinkle and smooth onto your skin to enjoy the sweet and spicy winter fragrance. Body powder can also be used to freshen sheets and shoes.
- 1-2 cotton balls
- Large jar (Jar should be large enough to accommodate 1 cup of powder with enough room left to shake.)
- Smaller jar for dispensing (optional)
- Add essential oils to 1-2 cotton balls and place them in the bottom of a large jar.
- Pour powder over cotton ball and screw the lid on tightly.
- Shake powder well to combine.
- Let the jar sit overnight to allow the powder to absorb the fragrance well.
- Keep the powder in large jar or transfer to a smaller jar(s) with fine holes for shaking, such as spice jars. Make sure jars have airtight lids to prevent moisture build-up.
- Scoop out powder with a clean spoon, or shake out of jar with holes.
- Dust body lightly with powder where desired and smooth powder into skin.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Powder should last a year, but essential oils will begin to lose their effectiveness with time.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is not appropriate for use when pregnant.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children. For more information, please consult these essential oil safety guidelines.