Easy to make and a pleasure to use, this rich shaving cream will leave your skin silky soft. Avoid all the skin irritating chemicals in store bought versions and treat your skin to a naturally luxurious shave!
- Combine coconut oil and shea butter in a pan and heat gently until melted.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and stir in olive oil.
- Place in fridge to let mixture harden.
- Remove bowl and whip with hand or stand mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add castile soap and essential oils, then whip to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a clean jar or container.
How To Use:
- Spoon out a small amount and smooth onto warm skin.
- Shaving cream does not contain chemical foaming agents and will not lather, but is creamy and effective.
- For ease of use, rinse razor well with warm water in between strokes.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Store in a cool, dark place or fridge. If stored in fridge please note that the texture will harden some and it will not be as whipped and fluffy.
- To extend shelf life, always use a clean spoon and do not allow any water into the jar.
- The shaving cream should last 3-5 months as long as it is kept free of water and bacteria.