Power packed with circulation boosting spices, this foot mask is the perfect way to treat your feet when the weather gets colder. Layer ingredients into a decorative jar and give as a gift for the holidays, or comfort your own toes after long snowy walks.
- In a food processor or grinder, combine all dry ingredients and grind to a powder.
- Transfer dry ingredients to a container of choice and add honey, sweet almond oil, and orange essential oil.
- Stir well to combine.
- Begin by soaking two hand towels in hot water.
- Place the two towels in a basin or tub large enough to hold both feet.
- Place one foot on each towel and spread foot mask over each foot to completely cover skin up to the ankles.
- Wrap the towels over feet to keep in warmth.
- Relax and enjoy the warm mask until towels cool, about 10 minutes.
- Remove towels, rinse feet in warm water and pat dry.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Mask is best used within a few weeks.
- Store in the refrigerator for best shelf life.
- Consult these safety tips to determine when your product has reached its shelf life.
As with any new product, always perform a patch test first before applying to test for sensitivities.