For sore, tired muscles, the warming oils in this balm provide soothing relief. A deodorant push up applicator is ideal for this recipe, as it will be much easier to apply on yourself, and you won’t need to get the balm on your hands.
Choosing Essential Oils for Muscle Relief Balm:
- Melt beeswax in a double boiler.
- Add sweet almond oil and stir.
- Once mixture has cooled slightly but is still liquid, add essential oils.
- Pour into desired container: push up applicator, jar or tin.
- Store in a cool, dark place.