Here’s another simple shampoo recipe that makes a sweet-smelling treat for you and your friends. A soft, fragrant combination makes this shampoo ever so relaxing.
- 2 cups shampoo base
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- Gently heat honey and vanilla bean powder together using a double boiler, stirring constantly until the mixture is warm and fragrant.
- In a separate bowl, pour warm honey mixture into the shampoo base, stirring until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the shampoo to a small bottle or mason jar and store in the shower.
How To Use:
Dispense a quarter size amount and massage through wet hair, moving from your scalp to the ends. Rinse and repeat as needed.
Shelf Life and Storage Information: Will keep for up to 2 years.
Ready to Learn More?
- 10 DIY Products to Take Camping
- Homemade Personal Care Product Safety Tips
- How to Test New Products on Your Skin