This delicious smelling body oil makes a luxurious and beautiful holiday gift, and is as simple to make as a pot of tea. Rich in vitamins A, B and E, it nourishes the skin and is lovely used warm.
- Place all ingredients in the top of a double boiler. (Learn how to make and use a double boiler here)
- Heat on low heat for 1 hour to allow tea and spices to infuse into the oil.
- Strain carefully using a fine strainer or cheesecloth.
- Pour strained almond oil into 8 ounce glass bottle or decorative bottle, such as a decanter or grolsch bottle.
- If giving as a gift, fresh whole spices or the strained spices may be added back in for presentation.
This sweet and spicy scented oil may be used as is for general moisturizing or gently warmed for massage or hair oil.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store in a cool dark place and use within 4 weeks or store in the fridge for longer term use.