This vibrant, foaming hand wash is perfect for the whole family as the neutral, yet invigorating, scent can please both him and her. With the fragrance of balsam fir trees and floral and citrus undertones, this soap will make you feel as though you are taking an evening walk through the forest at the height of summertime!
Keep this foaming hand soap next to the sink and use one pump when hand washing.
- Place the linden flowers in a heat-proof container such as a glass measuring cup. Pour the boiling water over the linden flowers and allow them to steep at room temperature for five minutes.
- Mix the cool water, castile soap, and essential oils into a pint-sized glass jar.
- Once the tea (hot water) has steeped, strain the flowers from the tea (hot water) and combine the tea (hot water) with the cool-water mixture in the glass jar.
- Place a lid on the jar and gently swirl to combine. Be careful not to shake too vigorously and create excess foam.
- Decant liquid from jar into a Foaming Soap Bottle.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Because of the tea included in this hand wash, this recipe lasts approximately two months at room temperature.