This basic body scrub recipe is an amazing exfoliant and moisturizer. Add your favorite herbs or essential oils to make it your own, such as dried lavender, for a relaxing bath or shower.
Essential Oil Suggestions:
- Lavender, clary sage (herbal and calming)
- Ylang Ylang, rose, geranium (romantic and floral)
- Cedarwood, sandalwood, vetiver (earthy)
- Lemongrass, sweet orange, lemon (cheerful and fresh)
Other Combinations to Try:
- Melt coconut oil and olive oil over low heat.
- Add in 1 cup sugar or salt, or a combination; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add essential oils or dried herbs if desired.
- Transfer to a sealable container and let cool completely.
Shelf Life and Storage Information: Store in an airtight container. Use body scrub within 2 weeks of making.