Apply this sticky paste to help calm angry zits and soothe irritated pimples.
- In a small dish, mix all ingredients. Empty out the activated charcoal capsule and discard the shell. The paste will be slightly sticky.
- Use a small cosmetic brush to apply the paste directly to your pimples.
- Leave on for 1-2 hours, and wash off with a wet, warm washcloth.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Keep paste in a covered in a cool environment. Will keep for up to 6 months.
A Few Safety Notes...
- Always perform a patch test before using a new product to test for sensitivities.
- Certain essential oils are not safe for use on children or when pregnant. For more information consult these guidelines on essential oil safety.
Ready to Learn More?
- See what else you can do with your coconut oil: 15 Personal Care Tricks Using Coconut Oil
- Use charcoal in more body care recipes: Activated Charcoal Salve | Activated Charcoal Face Mask
- Or, try out these homemade body care products that use tea tree essential oil: Almond and Tea Tree Oil Cuticle Cream | Rosemary and Tea Tree Oil Body Butter