This mixture of stress-relieving essential oils are cleverly mixed into a convenient lip balm-like stick for easy application to temples and pulse points.
- plastic wrap or wax paper
- 5-7 small lip balm tubes (0.15 oz)
- double boiler
- small rubber spatula
- pint-sized glass measuring pitcher with a pour spout
- Follow these instructions to infuse coconut oil with chamomile.
- Cover work surface in plastic wrap or wax paper (things could get a little messy!).
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining up the tubes along the covered counter.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Carefully pour the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Let cool for at least 3 hours until hardened.
Shelf Life and Storage Information: Store in a cool environment. Will keep for up to 6 months.