Winter weather can wreak havoc on our tender hands, making skin cracked and dry and sometimes painful. Treat your winter hands to this natural, easy-to-make balm to keep them soft and happy in the cold months.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler.
- Warm slowly and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the balm is completely melted and the ingredients well combined
- Carefully pour the melted balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the plastic cosmetic jar.
- Allow to cool and harden for at least 3 hours.
Rub your fingertips in the container and apply to problem areas on hands as needed.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store covered in a plastic jar. Will keep for up to six months.