Let the bright and invigorating scents of citrus, peppermint and rosemary energize you during the darkest days of the year. This richly lathering body wash makes a nice replacement for commercial body washes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bottle or jar. A bottle with a lotion or soap pump works well.
- Cap jar and shake well to mix ingredients.
- Swirl gently before using.
- Pump body wash onto washcloth or loofah, lather and rinse.
Shelf life and Storage Information:
- Body wash should last 1 year or longer.
- Store away from direct sunlight to extend life of essential oils.
- Rosemary essential oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils are not appropriate for children.
- Some essential oils (such as Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Orange, and Bergamot) can cause Photosensitization. We do not recommend the use of photosensitizing essential oils topically prior to sun or UV exposure. It's best to wait 12-18 hours after application. Click here to read more about essential oil safety guidelines.
- Always perform a patch test before using a new product, to test for sensitivities.