- In a small bowl, whip all ingredients with a whisk or hand blender until well combined and smooth.
- Scoop the body butter into a plastic jar, and seal tightly.
Use a small amount on your palm and rub on dry areas of the body as needed. Replace lid when not in use.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place. Will keep for up to 6 months.
A Few Safety Notes...
Ready to Learn More?
- See what else you can make with butters: A Comparison of Butters and How to Use Them
- Use rosemary EO to make more body care products: Rosemary-Mint Melt and Pour Soap Bar
- Or, try out more homemade body butter recipes: Whipped Green Tea Body Butter | Whipped Winter Body Butter | Lavender-Magnesium Body Butter