Rich in calcium, iron, and vitamins C and A, rosehips replenish your skin with needed nutrients. Combine with probiotic rich cultured yogurt to make a gentle and soothing mask that is beneficial for all skin types.
A quick reminder, always patch test a small amount of any new product before using to test for sensitivities.
- Place rosehips in small pot and add enough warm water to cover.
- Let rosehips soak for 10-15 minutes to rehydrate.
- Heat water until boiling, then simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Drain, then pour rosehips into a blender or food processor and puree.
- Let cool, then in a separate bowl, combine blended rosehips with yogurt.
- Spread the mask on face and neck using gentle circular motions.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, followed by a splash of cool water.
- Pat dry.
This recipe is intended for immediate use.