This organic salve made with antioxidant-rich rosehip seed oil is ideal for repairing and rejuvenating the delicate skin of the face, neck and hands. It also provides lovely soothing to scars, stretch marks and fine lines.
- Begin by melting the beeswax in a double boiler.
- Once the beeswax has melted, add in the jojoba oil and stir.
- Remove from heat and add the rosehip seed oil and vitamin E oil and stir.
- Immediately pour salve mixture into container(s) of choice and secure the lid tightly.
- Let salve cool and harden before use.
Gently smooth salve onto desired area.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store salve in a cool, dark location where it can remain semi-solid, rather than re-melting and re-solidifying repeatedly. Salve should last 1-3 years.
Always patch test a small amount of any new product before using to test for sensitivities.