This feather-light powder gets its soft, rosy glow from organic rosehips. Easy to make, this recipe uses botanical ingredients that will benefit the skin and delight the senses.
- High quality spice grinder, burr coffee grinder or flour mill
- Fine strainer
- Grind rosehips to a fine powder in a high quality grinder. Without a proper grinder, the powder will be too coarse.
- Grind until consistency is a very fine, soft powder, then add arrowroot powder and essential oil and continue to grind until combined.
- Strain powder through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer to remove any remaining large particles.
- Store powder in a 2 oz plastic jar with a lid.
To help powder adhere well, first apply a moisturizer or a little sweet almond oil to cheeks. For best results, apply blush powder with a makeup brush.
Shelf life and Storage Information:
Product should last 3-6 months. Botanicals lose color with age and should always be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.