This nurturing whipped butter will moisturize itchy, stretching skin during pregnancy. Richly emollient and full of fatty acids and vitamins A and E, this belly butter has a fluffy, whipped consistency you'll love!
- Place rose petals in a sterilized jar; pour sweet almond oil over rose petals.
- Place jar in crockpot filled with water halfway up jar and set to low for 8 hours.
- Check water level occasionally and refill as needed.
- Strain oil into a clean, sterile jar.
Instructions for Making Belly Butter:
- Put butters in a double boiler or heat-safe jar in a pot of hot water.
- Heat slowly until butters are completely melted.
- Add rose-infused oil and vitamin E oil; stir to combine.
- Place mixture in freezer until solid again but still soft.
- Using an electric mixer, whip mixture until light and fluffy.
- Use spatula to scoop into clean containers.
- Use liberally and enjoy!