Nourishing from the minerals, this bath salt recipe is so relaxing it should be used just before bed. An occasional soak in these salts can be done when feeling under the weather or generally exhausted.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until everything is well combined.
- Store in an airtight container.
How to Use Relaxing Bath Salts:
- Add 1–2 cups of the bath salt mixture to a hot bath and swish it around to dissolve.
- Soak in the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
Relaxing Bath Salts Safety Information:
- Some find a bath using Relaxing Bath Salts dehydrating, so be sure to drink water directly afterward.
- Take baths at night, directly before bed, as the process can leave you quite tired directly afterward. By morning, that should have passed.
Ready to Learn More?
Browse all Homemade Bath Product Recipes