With only 4 ingredients, this lip balm recipe is especially simple to make! Just follow the steps below to create a flowery and beautifully tinted red lip balm. It’s a pretty answer to lip hydration!
- Cover work surface in plastic wrap or wax paper (things could get a little messy!).
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining up the tubes along the covered counter.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Carefully pour the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Let cool for at least 3 hours until hardened.