For intensely important times, botanicals are wonderful aids to healing and thriving. Childbirth is just such a time and this mix of healing and soothing botanicals comes together to provide a welcoming, gentle bath for both mother and baby.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil. Add the herbal bath mixture and allow to simmer for 10 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Cover and allow to steep for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready for the bath, strain the herbs from the water and add to a very warm bath for new mothers and babies.
- If desired, a portion can be set aside to use in a peri bottle in place of plain, warm water.