Peppermint is generally regarded as a wintery smell, but with almond oil, beeswax and coconut oil, this handy lip balm can help your lips stay healthy and hydrated all year round!
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining up the tubes on a counter covered in plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly, and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients well combined.
- Carefully transfer the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool and harden for at least 3 hours.