This sweet and simple face scrub recipe will wash away the day and leave your face feeling clean and relaxed. Use at bedtime to refresh your skin before sweet slumbers!
- Mixing bowl
- Glass jar or storage container
- In mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until clumpy and well blended.
- Pour into a small glass jar and cover with a tight lid.
Apply a small amount to face at bedtime, scrubbing lightly with fingertips all over face. Rinse completely off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store covered in bathroom. Will keep for up to 6 months.
Please note, some essential oils (such as Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Orange, and Bergamot) can cause Photosensitization. We do not recommend the use of photosensitizing essential oils topically prior to sun or UV exposure. It's best to wait 12-18 hours after application. Click here to read more about essential oil safety guidelines.
Ready to Learn More?
- See what else you can do with your coconut oil: 15 Personal Care Tricks Using Coconut Oil
- Try out a few more scrub recipes: Candy Cane Sugar Scrub | Basic Sugar & Salt Body Scrub
- Or, use grapefruit EO to make more sweet, homemade body care products: Grapefruit Almond Body Wash | Grapefruit and Beeswax Lip Balm