While cleansing your face with oil may seem counterintuitive, it is surprisingly effective at binding with the oil and dirt in your pores, leaving your skin deeply cleansed, glowing and supple. Unlike the typical soap- and detergent-based face washes, a traditional oil cleanse restores health and balance to your skin.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into an amber glass bottle.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
How to Use Natural Oil Facial Cleanse:
- Pour a small amount onto palm and massage onto dry face in gentle, circular motions.
- Massage for about a minute to allow oil to penetrate.
- Apply hot, steamy washcloth to face to open pores and remove oil. Leave cloth on face until cool.
- Repeat the washcloth application 1-2 more times, or until face feels clean.
- Follow with a splash of cool water to help close pores, and pat dry.
- Enjoy the natural glow!