Try this hand soap as your new sanitizing go-to. Made with cleansing herbs and essential oils, you can feel comfortable using this hand soap to keep the germs at bay. This soap is especially helpful through the winter months.
- Place the olive leaves in a heat-proof container such as a glass measuring cup. Pour the boiling water over the olive leaves and allow them to steep at room temperature for five minutes.
- Mix the cool water, castile soap, and essential oils into a pint-sized glass jar.
- Once the tea (hot water) has steeped, strain the olive leaves from the tea (hot water) and combine the tea (hot water) with the cool-water mixture in the glass jar.
- Place a lid on the jar and gently swirl to combine. Be careful not to shake too vigorously and create excess foam.
- Decant this liquid into a Foaming Soap Bottle.
Keep this foaming hand soap next to the sink and use one pump when handwashing.
Because of the tea included in this hand wash, this recipe lasts approximately two months at room temperature.