As cold, dry months approach, our lips require extra care. This exfoliator uses brown sugar to gently remove flaky skin, and maple syrup, rich in antioxidants, zinc and manganese, to renew and protect delicate lips against the harsh elements.
- Combine all ingredients together to create a thick paste.
- Scoop into small container(s) of choice.
- Use as often as once a week to help exfoliate and restore lips.
- Rub gently in circular motions over dry lips.
- Rinse off with warm water, followed by cold water to help encourage circulation.
- Follow with lip balm or a small amount of oil for extra hydration.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Store in a refrigerator for best shelf life.
- Lip exfoliator is best used within 6 months.
- Follow these helpful tips to determine when your product has reached its shelf life.
Safety Information: Always test new ingredients using a patch test before using to test for sensitivities.