A makeup remover wipe that is gentle to the skin, effective, has natural ingredients and is easy to make. What’s not to love? And it’s affordable, too!
- 2 containers (7 x 7 x 4.75 inches or size that fits half roll of paper towel)
- 1 roll select-a-size paper towels (Bounty works best, Viva works ok)
- Using a large, sharp, non-serrated knife, cut the paper towel roll in half. Do not remove cardboard tube.
- Place each half paper towel roll, fuzzy side down, into the container. The rolls will be higher than the top of the container. Don’t worry! It will fit once the solution is added.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir gently.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towel roll, evenly distributing between the two containers, about 2 cups per container.
- Put the lids on, squashing down the paper towel roll until the container is sealed.
- Turn the containers upside down for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn the containers over and open. Remove the cardboard tube. The wipes can now be pulled from the middle like pop-up wipes.
- Store with a tightly closed lid.
NOTE: These wipes can be used for baby wipes or general purpose wipes, too!