For shiny, detangled hair after you shampoo, try this lightly fragrant hair rinse recipe. The lemon essential oil acts as a gentle astringent to the scalp while the chamomile adds gentle nourishment to the hair.
- Bring the water to a boil and pour over the loose herbs or tea bags.
- Allow the mixture to steep for five minutes before straining off the chamomile flowers or removing the tea bags.
- Cool tea to room temperature.
- Once cool, add the tea, vinegar, and essential oil to a jar or bottle.
How to Use Lemon Chamomile Hair Rinse:
- After rinsing shampoo from your hair, dispense approximately ½ cup of the rinse over your hair, starting at the roots. Longer, thicker hair may require approximately ¾ cup.
- Work rinse into hair with fingertips and then rinse with warm water.