This sweet and refreshing lip balm might just be our new favorite! With lavender and lemon essential oils, this lip balm will have your lips smelling like a sip of crisp lemonade while keeping them hydrated. What better way to keep those lips soft and healthy?
- Cover work surface in plastic wrap or wax paper (things could get a little messy!).
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining up the tubes along the covered counter.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Carefully pour the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Let cool for at least 3 hours until hardened.