Soothing, sweet and hydrating, this lip balm takes only a few ingredients and stores well, so it’s easy to keep on hand. It also makes the perfect homemade gift or party favor!
- 6-7 small lip balm tubes (0.15 oz)
- Double boiler
- Small rubber spatula
- Pint-sized glass measuring pitcher with a pour spout
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining up the tubes on a counter covered in plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly, and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients well combined.
- Carefully transfer the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool and harden for at least 3 hours.