Lavender is calming and soothing, a perfect pampering for your skin! This simple body wash recipe includes easy to use ingredients and makes a lovely body wash that will leave you feeling refreshed and smelling wonderful!
- Immersion blender or whisk
- Quart-Sized Jar
- Combine all ingredients in a quart jar.
- Mix using an immersion blender. If you don’t have an immersion blender, whisking vigorously until the pigment is fully incorporated works well, too.
Scoop a quarter sized amount of body wash onto your washcloth at shower time. Rinse well.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store your body wash in the shower with the lid tightly secured. Will keep for up to 6 months.
A Few Safety Notes:
Certain essential oils are not safe for use on children or when pregnant. For more information consult these guidelines on essential oil safety.
Ready to Learn More?
- Learn more about pigment powders: How to Mix Pigment Powders for Homemade Cosmetics
- Try more homemade body wash recipes: Grapefruit Almond Body Wash | Solstice Body Wash
- Or, use lavender EO in other body care recipes: | Lavender-Magnesium Body Butter | Lavender Lemonade Lip Balm | Moisturizing Lavender Hand Soap