With its mentholated fragrance, chest rubs such as this are helpful for colds and congestion. This all-natural alternative provides the bright fragrance and congestion-busting ability of the commercial variety but is safe enough to rub on family members of all ages.
- Combine the olive oil and eucalyptus leaves in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture gently over medium-low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Strain the leaves from the oil.
- Mix in the beeswax granules and return to the heat, if necessary, to melt the beeswax.
- Once the beeswax is completely melted, remove from the heat. Stir in the vitamin E oil and essential oils.
- Decant mixture into tins and allow to cool completely before using.