Conveniently-sized, this effective little spray will quickly become a day bag essential. Infuse with botanicals to create either a spicy clove and cinnamon flavor, or a fresh eucalyptus and peppermint spray.
- 2 cups distilled or boiled water
- 1 tsp. zylitol powder (optional, to sweeten)
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar or vodka (to preserve)
- 1 Tbsp. cloves (for Spicy Cinnamon-Clove flavor)
- 1 cinnamon stick (for Spicy Cinnamon-Clove flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. dried eucalyptus leaf (for Fresh Eucalyptus-Peppermint flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. dried peppermint leaf (for Fresh Eucalyptus-Peppermint flavor)
- Choose a flavor profile: Spicy Cinnamon-Clove or Fresh Eucalyptus-Peppermint. Use the ingredients for that specific flavor in the following steps.
- Add cloves and cinnamon sticks or eucalyptus and peppermint leaves to a pot and cover with 2 cups of water.
- Simmer gently to infuse spices, about 1 hour, and let water reduce down to 1 cup.
- Pour through fine mesh strainer into a clean jar and let cool.
- Add apple cider vinegar and zylitol.
- Pour into an 8 oz spray bottle, or several smaller spray bottles, and shake well.
Spray directly in mouth as often as needed.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store in the fridge when not using. Product should last approximately 1 month.
- Test for sensitivities by spraying only a small amount to start out.
- Follow these helpful tips to ensure product lasts longer and know when it has expired.