This simple soap is so easy to whip up, you’ll never go back to buying it at the store again. With citrus and mint, you’ll enjoy this fresh and invigorating hand soap every time you wash up.
- Pour the cool water, castile soap, and essential oils into a foaming soap bottle.
- Swirl gently to combine. Be careful not to agitate the mixture too much and create excess foam.
- Keep this foaming hand soap next to the sink and use one pump when hand washing.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
This hand soap should last 1-2 months in hand soap dispenser. If longer storage is required, the soap can be stored in a jar with an airtight lid.
Ready to Learn More?
- Summertime Forests Foaming Hand Wash
- How to Test New Products on Your Skin
- Expert Advice Articles on Homemade Body Care Products