Citrusy and delightful describe this simple lip balm, a real treat for your kisser.
- 4-5 small lip balm tubes (0.15 oz)
- double boiler
- small rubber spatula
- pint-sized glass measuring pitcher with a pour spout
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining them up on a counter covered in plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly, and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula, until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients well combined.
- Carefully pour the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool and harden for at least 3 hours.