So spicy and sweet, this gingerbread bath and body oil makes a festive holiday gift. Ginger root and cinnamon leaf aid with circulation, warming both body and soul on cold days.
- Combine jojoba oil with ginger root and vanilla extracts in a double boiler and gently heat on low heat to evaporate alcohols.
- Remove from heat and let cool, then add vitamin E oil and cinnamon leaf essential oil.
- Pour into a 8 oz amber glass bottle and secure lid tightly.
- Using circular motions, rub oil onto skin as generously as desired.
- Best used right after a bath or shower to help lock in moisture and warmth.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Body oil will last 1-2 years.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Cinnamon essential oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy. For more information, consult these essential oil safety guidelines.
- Always perform a patch test before using new ingredients, to test for sensitivities.
Ready To Learn More?