Melt into a warming and delicious bath scented with the sweet smells of Sunday breakfast. Mix up a larger batch to give as holiday gifts, but make sure to save a jar for yourself.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon essential oils to dry mixture, drop by drop to evenly distribute over salts, and stir.
- Scoop into a 16 oz jar or other airtight container of choice to store.
To Use: Add about 1/4 cup of salts to bath using a clean scoop or spoon to avoid introducing bacteria or water to container.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Store in airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Product should last 6 months to a year.
- Follow these helpful tips to know when product has reached its shelf life.
Safety Information: Cinnamon essential oil should be avoided if pregnant. Always consult a healthcare practitioner before using and read these essential oil safety guidelines for more information.