Enjoy the scrumptious scent of this moisturizing, cleansing and exfoliating all-in-one scrub. These sweet cubes are simple to create and make a lovely seasonal gift.
- Grate 1/2 cup of melt and pour soap base.
- Melt soap base with coconut oil in a double boiler or in the microwave in 10 second intervals.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted soap base and coconut oil with remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into silicone molds about the size of ice cubes and allow mixture to harden. Carefully pop out cubes once mixture has hardened. Alternately, sprinkle a layer of sugar into a glass pan and pour the mixture over the top. Once mixture hardens, about 5 minutes, cut squares and carefully remove from pan with spatula.
- Gift wrap cubes as desired with colored cellophane paper, decorative glass jars, and more!
Use cubes in the shower or bath.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Store in the fridge to extend shelf-life.
- Cubes should last 1-3 months.
- Follow these safety tips to determine when your product has expired.
Before using any new ingredients, always perform a patch test to check for sensitivities.