- Cover a counter top in plastic wrap or wax paper - things might get a little messy!
- Prepare your lip balm tubes by removing the lids and lining up the tubes on the counter. (The lip balm filling tray makes this process easier.)
- Measure all ingredients into the double boiler. Warm slowly and monitor closely until the ingredients begin to melt.
- Stir gently with the rubber spatula until the lip balm is completely melted and the ingredients well combined.
- Carefully pour the melted lip balm into the glass measuring pitcher and then pour into the prepared lip balm tubes.
- Allow your lip balm to cool and harden for at least 3 hours.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Store in a cool environment. Will keep for up to 6 months.
Ready To Learn More?
- Lavender Honey Lip Balm
- Peppermint Mouthwash
- Essential Oil Safety Guidelines