This all natural recipe utilizes many ingredients you may already have in your kitchen to create a gently exfoliating facial cleanser. Slough off dead skin cells for a glowing, fresh complexion!
- Grind dry ingredients individually (so they don’t stick together) in food processor or coffee bean grinder.
- Add clay and essential oils.
- Pour mixture into desired container, cap and shake well to combine.
- To use, mix a small amount with warm water and massage the paste onto face using smooth, circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with a cool rinse.