Many commercial hair products use detergent-based cleaners, surfactants to make suds, plastics to coat your hair and create shine, and a laundry list of other chemicals. The daily process of striping and coating your hair with these chemicals can damage the hair follicles and interfere with your scalp’s natural oil production.
This clay based shampoo removes build-up and helps your scalp to adjust to a natural cleansing routine. It will leave hair soft and supple.
Essential Oils Variations:
- 5 drops essential oils--use one or a combination of the following:
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly to create a thick paste.
- Store in a shallow, wide mouth jar for ease of use.
- Spoon about ¼ cup and massage thoroughly into wet hair starting at the scalp. Use more for long or thick hair.
- For deeper cleansing, leave on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse completely with warm water and follow with a quick cool water rinse.