Combining the anti-inflammatory properties of red clover and apricot kernel oil creates a powerhouse cream to calm irritated skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins, it’s like super-food for your skin!
Instructions to Infuse Oil:
- Pack red clover blossoms tightly into a jar and cover with apricot kernel oil.
- Screw lid on jar and cover with a cloth.
- Keep jar in a very warm place for about a week, shaking daily.
- Strain liquid through a fine sieve, then through cheesecloth.
- In a double boiler, gently heat beeswax and cocoa butter until melted. Click here to learn how to make and use a double boiler.
- Add infused apricot kernel oil and stir.
- Remove from heat and add vitamin E oil.
- Pour quickly into jars or containers of choice and let cool.