This herbal infusion is light and non-oily, giving you shiny, healthy-looking hair. Calendula and comfrey are herbs traditionally used to treat dry hair and soothe an irritated scalp. Adding apple cider vinegar will help restore hair’s natural pH, while aloe vera helps detangle and moisturize.
- 1 3/4 cups distilled water
- 1/4 cup aloe vera
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dried comfrey leaf
- 1 Tbsp. dried calendula
- Combine distilled water, calendula and comfrey in a covered pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let infusion steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain into desired container (spray bottles are ideal) and add apple cider vinegar and aloe vera.
- Shake bottle well to combine.