The flavors of orange and vanilla are a favorite combination. This recipe includes a combination of milk and kefir in order to cut the tang. If you’re accustomed to the delightful tang of milk kefir then use 4 cups and omit the milk.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups milk kefir
- 4 egg yolks or pateurized liquid eggs
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 whole large oranges, peeled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add milk and kefir to blender.
- Add in egg yolks, ice cubes, oranges, and vanilla, in that order.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.