Skip the ice cream truck and hand these creamy popsicles out on a summer day. Adults love them too!
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly. Adjust the amount of honey or sugar according to your taste preferences. (Keep in mind that freezing reduces the sweet taste so the mixture should be slightly more sweet than you wish the finished popsicles to be.)
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or an ice cube tray. If using an ice cube tray, insert toothpicks into each cube. Freeze until solid.
- Puree half a banana and add to the mixture.
- Add crushed toasted hazelnuts.
- Add a Tbsp. or two of mini chocolate chips.