Kombucha that has fermented a bit too long makes a great addition to meat marinades. This combination of flavors works really well with chicken.
- 2 cups kombucha tea
- 4 Tbsp. tamari, soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp. red pepper, ground, if desired
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/4 cups olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil. Very slowly drizzle the olive oil into the dressing while the blender is running.
- Submerge the meat in the marinade and leave for at least 2 hours, or overnight in the fridge, for better results.
- Makes 3-3/4 cups marinade, enough for about 2-3 Lbs meat.