Reminiscent of sparkling apple cider, this apple-cinnamon kombucha will be your new favorite fall beverage. Tangy, slightly sweet, spicy, and bubbly, this flavored kombucha is worth the wait.
- 1/4 medium apple, diced small or 3 Tbsp. apple juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon chips
- Enough kombucha to fill a 16-ounce vessel.
- Add the apple or juice and cinnamon chips to a pint-size container.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving 1/2-1 inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and culture 3-7 days or desired level of carbonation is reached.
- Pour through a strainer into a glass to remove apple chunks and cinnamon chips before consuming.