This warm dip is amazing with natural baked corn chips or still-sizzling, coarsely-salted sunchoke or potato chips. You can also spice this recipe up by adding freshly chopped basil or rosemary. It is a great appetizer idea and can be made with sour cream instead of yogurt, for a sharper cultured taste and a richer flavor.
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 5 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 chives, chopped finely
- Warm yogurt in a small pan over low heat.
- Add blue cheese and stir gently, keeping the mixture moving to prevent scorching. Keep the heat low while warming.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring and watching carefully for scorching.
- Add pepper and turn off heat.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.