This dish goes wonderfully with pasta and tomatoes, or a marinara sauce. Warm garlic bread rounds out the amazing Italian flavors.
- 1 lb. boneless turkey breast cutlets
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. dry basil, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Brush rinsed turkey cutlets with lemon juice.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together flour, cheese, basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Dredge the turkey cutlets in this mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large, shallow frying pan, melt butter over low heat. Increase heat to medium-high and add the breaded turkey to the pan.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cutlets are sufficiently browned and fully cooked right to the middle. Add more butter to the pan as needed. Serve hot.