This is a quick and easy dish that can be served warm or cold, and when served with bread makes a delicious, filling supper.
- 1 Lbs. spaghetti or fettucine
- 1 1/4 cup fromage blanc
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced finely
- 1/4 cup carrot, diced finely
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced finely
- 1 jalapeno, minced, with seeds removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta until tender. Drain and toss with a small amount of olive oil to prevent sticking. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Combine all sauce ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss sauce with noodles. Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator until needed.