This always disappears quickly at parties. Serve with fancy toothpicks.
- 1 30-minute mozzarella, cooled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not necessary to reconstitute first)
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil (can substitute 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme (or slightly less than 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- Salt to taste if mozzarella is not salty
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours up to overnight.
- Let come to room temperature before serving.
Olive oil may congeal overnight in refrigerator, but will liquefy again at room temperature.